Back of Head, upper neck stiffness, headache, heaviness in right ear, weakness in legs, numbness & radiating pain in left arm&leg. ECG normal. Worry?

Neurologist. These symptoms appear more neurological rather than cardiac. Numbness of left arm and leg can be caused by pathology in the right cerebral cortex which occurs from blockage in the right carotid artery or an intracerebral artery in the right side of the brain circulation. I recommend a prompt evaluation in the hospital emergency room where a brain cat scan and carotid artery ultrasounds can be done.