Is Ocean Saline Nasal Spray safe to use during pregnancy for nasal congestion? And can I use it for a long period of time? Thanks!

Dr. Frank Kuitems

In general ocean nasal saline is safe for everybody even pregnant women.
The only exception is if you have Bacteria or fungus growing in the bottle usual recommendation is to throw away the Ocean bottle after four days

Dr. Frank Kuitems
Dr. Frank Kuitems
Dr. Gary Steven
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Yes.

And see my previous response to you.
Nasal steroids might be the best way to go. If you are concerned about the safety of your water and can't find what you need locally, NeilMed has good products available online, with his patient education resources.

In brief: Yes.

And see my previous response to you.
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Gary Steven
Dr. Jane Van Dis