I'm pregnant, high risk. I have a blood clotting disorder (Factor Five Leiden), currently on blood thinners. Can I get an abortion? What's my risks?

Consult doctor. It would be prudent to consult your doctor as in either option, i.e. continuing the pregnancy or terminating it, you will need the services of a Ob/Gyn doctor. It is not a do it yourself issue. Wish you good health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.