Does consuming oral solution of potassium citrate daily guarantee that my kidney stones would get dissolved?

No, ... Potassium citrate is an urine alkalizer and urine citrate supplement for possibly help dissolve uric acid stone - not other kinds of stone and help potentially decrease stone recurrence other than uric acid stone. For detail, ask your urologist.
No guarantee. Unfortunately no guarantee. It depends on quality of stones and full components of your diet. Some times potassium citrate it make it worse. You need to discuss all these questions with your doctor. .