And ankle arthroscopy surgery today at about 6:45 am, looked down tonight, and noticed blood came thru plaster stitches gauze and an ace bandage help?

Dr. Ahimsa Sumchai md
Sports Medicine

In brief: Consult Orthopedist

I would give your orthopedist an immediate call for bloody drainage in an amount significant enough to soak through gauze and a plaster splint.
I also note you have symptoms of chills and headache that may or may not be related but raise concerns about local and systemic infection or postop fever. A wound dehiscence is the most serious concern as well as hospital acquired MRSA infection.

In brief: Consult Orthopedist

Dr. Ahimsa Sumchai md
Dr. Ahimsa Sumchai md
Dr. David Dinhofer
Call your doctor right away.
Dr. Mohammad Ashori

In brief: Watch it...

That's normal. Nothing to worry about.
Elevate the leg so that the bleeding slows down. Avoid ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatories since they can thin the blood. If the bleeding worsens you will need to go in.

In brief: Watch it...

That's normal. Nothing to worry about.
Dr. Mohammad Ashori
Dr. Mohammad Ashori
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine