Hit my lower leg on metal drawer three days ago.The swelling has gone down a lot, but still bruised & sore. Can I run or exercise or best to wait?

Pathology

In brief: Run

You may exercise as you can tolerate.
It is good that you exercise. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Run

You may exercise as you can tolerate.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
sure you can
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine