What could be cause of bladder pressure? Negative UTI, no pain or frequent urination. Have IUD but it's in place.

See below. In a young female with bladder pain, discomfort, and/or pressure in absence of a UTI and with a fairly unremarkable urinalysis, the most common cause would be "Interstitial Cystitis" (aka Painful Bladder Syndrome). Often associated with variable degree of urinary frequency and less often pain with intercourse. Other possible causes would include gyne-related problems (e.g. fibroids, endometriosis)