I recently took for coke for the 1st time, ever since i've had pain behind my eye reaching down into my face and ear. What damage might I have caused?

Dr. William Becker
Ophthalmology

In brief: Likely none

Don't do cocaine.
Likely no long term damage. If it persists, get an ophthalmologist to do a thorough exam.

In brief: Likely none

Don't do cocaine.
Dr. William Becker
Dr. William Becker
Dr. Beth Friedland
Ophthalmology

In brief: Get an eye exam

There are many substances added to street drugs that can get into your eyes from the bloodstream. A thorough eye exam will ensure that you have not caused any permanent damage.
The capillaries inside the eye are very sensitve to talc and other foreign substances that may be in your cocaine. Pure Cocaine is a vasoconstrictor and shrinks down blood vessels.

In brief: Get an eye exam

Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. Beth Friedland
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Ophthalmology

In brief: Blocked sinus?

You may have caused inflammation and fluid in your sinus which can cause that type of pain.
Please be evaluated by your primary care doctor.

In brief: Blocked sinus?

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. U Krishnan
Ophthalmology

In brief: Other concerns

I would also be worried about carotid artery dissection.
It's worth getting evaluated by an md.

In brief: Other concerns

It's worth getting evaluated by an md.
Dr. U Krishnan
Dr. U Krishnan
Dr. Peter Kurzweil