I had my wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday November 22nd, and my mouth has been bleeding yesterday and today, and I just recently looked at my mouth in the mirror and there is a piece of my gum receding from my tooth on my back molar, and my incision is

Follow-up care. Follow-up (post surgical) care is part and parcel of the treatment that you received and is covered under the fee that you paid. Call your practitioner, the General Dentist or specialist Oral Surgeon who removed your tooth for a reevaluation and appropriate care.
Revisit the doctor. For such questions, the patient MUST return to the surgeon (or dentist) who removed the teeth. Any surgeon shoule ALWAYS have the patient back to inspect wounds and healing.