My son is 9 days old in his tounge is really white what can cause this in should I be concerned?

Tongue Wipes. Lightly brush/swipe your child's tongue with a moist towel to wipe off milk products and keep mouth/tongue clean. It should help.
Probably normal. If it is just the tongue then it is normal. Look at her gums and inner cheeks. If you notice white patches there as well then it might be thrush. Thrush is a common infection in babies caused by a naturally occurring yeast called candida. If you think it is in fact thrush, see your pediatrician.
Thrush?? White or cream colored coating in the mouth of an infant could be due to oral thrush, a mild, treatable fungal infection of the mucous membranes in the mouth. See your pediatrician or family doctor to confirm the diagnosis and provide you with a treatment plan.