I have a rash on my breasts that's itchy & looks like a patch of small bug bites. They've spread to the top of my stomach,neck&arms. What could it be?

In brief: I would recommend

that you see your doctor. This could be a contact rash, a fungal infection, a bacterial infection, or part of a viral infection, among other possible causes.
Your doctor can diagnose it and also look for any other abnormalities on your exam. You can also consult with one of us on HealthTap Prime. We may be able to diagnose the rash during a consult there.

In brief: I would recommend

Dr. Adam Levy