I've been have greasy stool that smell really bad. Along with weight loss but I've noticed the stool vary in color from orange/reddish to green. ?

In brief: Hang in there

Hello Mike, sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well lately.
Are there any foods which you notice that upset your stomach? There are several things to consider in order to come to a proper evaluation and try to narrow down the possible causes. Stress, new dietary changes, new medications, or recent illnesses can all contribute to your symptoms. I can help. Please contact me privately.

In brief: Hang in there

Dr. Jacob Petrosky
Dr. Jacob Petrosky
Pathology

In brief: Gastroenterologist

What you described suggests poor absorption of food in your intestine and you should consult a GI specialist.

In brief: Gastroenterologist

Dr. William Forsythe