Why is my urine white ?

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan

In brief: White vs clear

Typically the color of your urine tells us about your hydration status.
I am assuming you mean clear in color when you say white - if it is white and cannot see through it well, please go see someone right away, but if you mean it looks more like 7UP or Sprite, that means you are typically well hydrated, the more dark yellow your urine looks, the more dehydrated you likely are.

In brief: White vs clear

Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: White urine

20 F asks Why is my urine white? ANS: Need to see picture of urine.
Do you mean like milk or cream? or just clear and you see white toilet bowel. Happy to do 2nd opinion and you can show me your pee by video so I can see what you mean.

In brief: White urine

Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Shontae Buffington