Have severe anxiety disorder. Why does exercise cause me extreme panic., when its supposed to help? I get nervous about heart and feel dizzy and weak.

Anxiety n exercise. Anxiety causes people to be highly sensitive to bodily sensations, of which one's heart seems to typically emerge. As your heart quickens anxious individuals worry that that suggests something is wrong or that it is starting something that can lead to a cardiac issue of serious proportions. I know it is hard, but you should talk with an anxiety specialist and work on your breath and meditation.