I'm brown skinned.Had a pimple on forehead,popped it, it scabbed up.The scab fell off and left a flat pink scar a month ago. How do I get rid of it?

In brief: Patience

The darker your natural skin tone the longer it takes new/healed skin to re-pigment.
I'd just use a cover lotion for the time being.In some it would take up to a year or more before you are happy with the result.

In brief: Patience

Dr. Richard Roberts
Clinical Genetics

In brief: Patience

pigmented skin healing after a wound or inflammation is usually hypomelanotic (less pigmented than normal).
It may take an extended period of time for repigmentation to occur. Exposure to some sunlight (beware sunburn) will speed the process. If bothersome to you, a cosmetician will recommend an appropriately colored cosmetic.

In brief: Patience

Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care