Unprotected sex on ovulation periods came only 2 days ffg day had spotting, back pain, not feeling hungry, cramps, hot urine, flu like symptoms, pregnant?

Pregnancy test. If you have any concerns, do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.