I hv migraine & sometimes dizziness with head movemnts. I also constantly feel like my heart is beating(like actual heart beat) inside head. No pain.

In brief: Bppv

migraine sufferer is at higher risk for BPPV which causes positional vertigo (due to a dislodged stone in your ear).
it is fixed by an Epley maneuver. alternatively you could be having a vestibular migraine where vertigo is part of it and is not going to be improved by an Epley. you need to talk to a neurologist to adress all this and consider prophylactic medication if your headaches are frequent

In brief: Bppv

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine