If suspicion of DLE or SLE and have rash Hairline and ears and BCG arm area (fingers and feet in past) Urine and CBC OK . Enough criteria for either?

Pathology

In brief: No

Discoid lupus can usually be diagnosed on physical exam, and biopsy will usually be definitive.
For diagnosing systemic lupus, there are criteria -- enough checkboxes on a list that's now up to 17. From your history provided, I very much doubt lupus. The typical hairline-and-ears rash is seborrheic dermatitis -- a trial of ketoconazole may be in order.

In brief: No

Thanks for the follow-up and your kind words.