I have a problem with anxiety and OCD. Im dealing with elevated diastolic for a while. 85-95 Any tips of lowering it? I take my BP up to 150x's daily.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: OCD

needs to be treated by a professional who specializes in it.
Medication may be useful but please do not overlook therapy. Ask your doc about using a natural product called Kyolic BP formula 109 (which is aged garlic) if your BP is something he/she thinks needs to be lowered. Peace and good health. Restrict BP measure to 2X daily. More than that can make you self-conscious and raise it.

In brief: OCD

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology