I got a seborrheic dermatitis on my face .. the doctor gave me Travocort cream and diflucan capsules . but i heard that protopic &elidel are better ..

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Heard from whom?

you have been seen by a professional whose clinical judgement was to prescribe you the said medicines according to your case,so kindly follow what your doctor advised you to, and keep the follow up.
The steroid cream prescribed, Travocort, is a potent one,pls don't exceed the prescribed duration. I know you may be frustrated, but you need to trust your doctor. Elidel/Protopic aren't meant 4 ur case

In brief: Heard from whom?

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab