I am 28 years old male. My weight is 115kg. My brest size is fairly large than a normal male brest. How I can reduce my brest size?

Dr. Sean Canale
Breast Surgery

In brief: Gynecomastia

Gynecomastia (benign enlargement of breast tissue in a male) is commonly related to an subtle hormonal inbalance.
It is very common in pubertal males and very old. It can also be a medication side effect or related to underlying liver disease. Most often a cause can't be identified. Surgical excision is usually considered cosmetic & best performed by plastics w/liposuction to avoid deformity.

In brief: Gynecomastia

Dr. Sean Canale
Dr. Sean Canale
Dr. Adam Rosh
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Breast Size

Loosing weight can help, but ultimately surgery may be the best option for you.

In brief: Breast Size

Dr. Adam Rosh
Dr. Adam Rosh
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine