I have two round lumps smaller than a pea in size one on top of the other lpcated on my lower rogjt side pf my stomach & feel bruised to the touch?

Dr. David Hicks

In brief: Cysts

The location you describe may make a difference but it seems you could have small oil gland cysts small fatty tumors(lipoma) and the other possibilty is you are palpating smal areas under the skin consistant with subcutaneous fat.
The tender sensitivty may need to be looked at by a physician as the above options unless infected rarely case pain or tenderness. Lymphnodes are a possibility as well.

In brief: Cysts

Dr. David Hicks
Dr. David Hicks