I developed a curve penis years ago. It makes penetration difficult. Also I do not stay hard very long without constant stimulation. Why?

In brief: Peyronie's disease

Peyronie's disease is a curvature of the penis on erection, usually upward, that can be painful and interfere with erection.
It is caused by an increase or abnormality of the fibrous tissue that surrounds the erectile tissue of the penis. It can sometimes be treated by medicine or surgery, and sometimes improves spontaneously. A urologist can confirm the diagnosis and discuss treatment options.

In brief: Peyronie's disease

Dr. Spencer Long
Dr. Spencer Long
Dr. Andrea Brand