I have CRPS and now frozen shoulder. Have had 2 cortisone injections in the space of 3 months. Physio not helping. Surgeon has no idea. What can I do?

Mixed Pain Syndrome. You have two separate and very distinct causes of chronic severe disabling pain. Complex regional pain syndrome neuropathic pain Your frozen shoulder arises from arthritic and myofascial pain in the glenohumeral joint. Frozen shoulder responds to PT and ROM maneuvers using cables and bands. If gabapentin is not effective for CRPS, a CBD marijuana lotion from hemp is legal and blocks nerve pain.
CRPS. CRPS is chronic pain syndrome of nervous system. Certain medications which work on nerve like amitryptiline, nortyptiline, gabapentin ,pregabalin, duloxetine etc can tried along with physiotherapy, rehabilitation therapy .Referral to pain specialist would be advised. There are other options like sympathetic nerve block , pain specialist can advice about these.
Pain specialist. CRPS is disorder of pain that is out or proportion to the cause or trauma, the pain can be severe aching, burning, tingling or throbbing, pain to touch or cold, with skin changes and weakness with loss of muscle treatment counselling, physiotherapy, smoke sensation, pain medications, sometimes use of devises to help stop nerves signaling pain review with pain specialist is recommended.
CRPS. Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is a chronic pain condition most often affecting one of the limbs (arms, legs, hands, or feet), usually after an injury or trauma to that limb. CRPS is believed to be caused by damage to, or malfunction of, the peripheral and central nervous systems. http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/reflex_sympathetic_dystrophy/detail_reflex_sympathetic_dystrophy.htm.