Have a severe Crack in the fold of my back, and it's oozing and raw. What can I do until I can get into the doctor?

Ooze. If the drainage is of pus, apply warm water soaks, pat dry and apply an antibiotic ointment like bacitracin. Apply a gauze loosely and keep in place with paper tape and not adhesive tape. If the drainage is just clear serum,skip the antibiotic ointment. For persistent drainage consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment. A culture of purulent drainage may be sent to the lab.