Do I have to drink alcohol,smoke or take drugs to become popular in high school?I dont want to take these,so can I become popular.Please help!

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: NO

What strange world do you see every day? What does "popular" mean? Avoid those who smoke.
Avoid those who drink. Avoid those who use drugs. The majority of your classmates will also avoid these losers. Make friends with the normal kids.

In brief: NO

Dr. Richard Roberts
Clinical Genetics

In brief: Emphatically no

People will always respect you for standing up for your own beliefs.
Be proud of yourself. Self-respect comes from being true to yourself. and excelling in school, and your own talents--dance, music, whatever you love.

In brief: Emphatically no

Dr. Cindy Juster