Can dexilant cause chest pain? Had cardiac ct scan, wore a monitor, blood work, chest X-ray, abdominal MRI, and Hida scan. All good. No stress test.

Not usually, as.... Dexilant is usually Rx'd for Acid indigestion/GERD and can be used to Treat "heart burn" that may be caused by increased acid secretion conditions. That being said, it is important to continue to have Cardiac reasons ruled out for your chest pain and follow-up with the Dr. as if the Dexilant is not helping, it may be another reason for your chest issues, best wishes.