I have chronic fatigue, 2 periods a month while on loestrin 24, and stiffness in my hand joints when its cold/when I wake up. Is pcos a possibility?

Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine

In brief: PCOS & Fatigue

The abnormal menses may be related to the bc pill choice and how long you have been taking them. Fatigue can be related to a diet deficient in carnitine [veggie], check a carnitine panel.
Fatigue can also be associated with hypoglycemia if you have Insulin resistance and eat large meals with carbs. Not sure about the stiffness. Suggest you see your primary care physician to discuss your issues.

In brief: PCOS & Fatigue

Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Patricia Vuguin

In brief: Not really

Those are no symptoms of pcos, and of you still bleed on the pill you will need a different formulation probably need higher estrogen dose on the pill, regarding the symptoms please refer to your doctor for further tests.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Adam Levy