I had difficult in breathing when I was 6-7 mostly in congested areas.But, it never happened in later year.How did it cure itself.?

Dr. Frank Mayo
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Airway grew
At age 6 your airway is not at its fullest diameter and any cold or allergy would narrow the airway to a greater degree than in adults.
As the airway grows the same exposure causes lass narrowing and symptoms of breathing difficulty.

In brief: Airway grew
Dr. Frank Mayo
Dr. Frank Mayo
Dr. Mark Deutsch
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Not enough info
There are many possible answers to this clinical question.
Tonsils and adenoids achieve their largest size at age 4-6. With growth and development, the airway increases relative to the tonsil size and obstruction may be relieved. This is only one of many possible reasons.

In brief: Not enough info
Dr. Mark Deutsch
Dr. Mark Deutsch
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology