I cut myself with a staple that was on a package sent from China. It's small, kinda deep cut. Should I get a tetanus shot? (Idk when I last had one)

Dr. Curtis Converse
General Practice

if it has been more than 5 years since your last shot or if you cant remember, you should get a new shot, sooner rather than later. If you know the doctor you went to the last time you had your tetinus shot, they probably have records and can tell you when you had your last shot.
Also look out for signs of infection, like increaseing warmth or draining puss, increasing pain, etc

Dr. Curtis Converse
Dr. Curtis Converse
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery