What can I do about severe back pain from having a large breast size?

Live with it or. Have reduction mammaplasty surgery by an asps surgeon & no other. Relief is almost always profound and immediate. You will kick yourself that you didn't do it sooner.
Breast reduction. Breast reduction is a very well tolerated, common procedure to reduce breast size and lift the breasts for women that have symptoms of neck and back pain from the weight of their breasts.
Breast reduction. This is the number one reason patients give for seeking breast reduction surgery and, fortunately, is accepted by most insurance companies as a valid source of medical necessity for the surgery. The best course is usually to begin with your primary care doctor and enlist his help in documenting the source of your pain and the lack of success (if this is true!) of physical therapy, bras, etc.
Breast reduction. Large breasts can cause back pain, shoulder grooving from the bra straps, and recurrent rashes in the folds. Breast reduction will often improve or resolve these symptoms.
Breast Reduction. Breast reduction is the plastic surgery procedure with the highest patient satisfaction. If your pain is truly due to excessively large breasts, you will most likely have immediate relief after a breast reduction.
Breast reduction. This is really the only option. If you want your insurance to cover this be patient as this may be a long process. Sometimes weight loss may help decrease the size of the breasts to help this problem and usually is recommended prior to surgery if person is overweight.
Heavy painful breast. First get fitted for proper bras/support garments. Second consider physical therapy. Third discuss with your internist or family care physician and discuss referral to a plastic surgeon and/or breast specialist.
Support or surgery. There are excellent bras made for athletes for high impact sports (www. Athleta. Com), or you can have a breast reduction procedure.
Breast Reduction. If I were you i'd see a qualified, board certified, plastic surgeon for an evaluation about a breast reduction. Check out http://ocps. Com/procedures/breast-reduction.