Cause of cramps when I yawn?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Where are the cramps
I would like to know where you are cramping while yawning.
If you do so in your jaw, it may be that you have some problems with temporomandibular joint (known as tmj). You may have inflammation there or it may be pushed out of place if you are yawning way too widely. I'd appreciate more detail, so i could help you better.

In brief: Where are the cramps
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Lack of oxygen
Lack of oxygen and circulation cause cramp and yawning.
I cure all kind of chronic pain and other disorders using an east/west therapy called nbe without drugs. Check out thousands of cases from radio shows, youtube and patient letter testimonies posted on cowww.Drtong.M. Most patients felt dramatic relief with their very first nbe treatment. Learning lifestyle and diet modification can result in.

In brief: Lack of oxygen
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Dr. Yee Wing Tong
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology