I had unprotected sex during ovulation will the morning after pill work? He pulled out, but im still not sure if nothing got in.

Yes. A morning-after pill taken the day after sex is very effective in preventing pregnancy. It is about 95% effective, which translates to: if 100 women take the pill the day after sex, about 5 women get pregnant, and 95 will not get pregnant from that sex. The morning-after pill works less well on days 3, 4, or 5 after sex. One can do a urine pregnancy test 3 weeks after sex to verify non-pregnancy.