I got 3+ ketone, 2+ bilirubin and +1 blood in my last urine sample should I be worried?

Pathology

In brief: Need to evaluate

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Having said that, the results you provided are abnormal it would be prudent to consult the doctor who ordered the tests for further evaluation. Wish you good health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Need to evaluate

Dr. Peter Kurzweil