31yr female. Sharp Pain on only one point of spine slightly towards left in mid back. Pain only when pressed. Should I worry?

Depends. Can you think of any trauma to the area, like leaning against a hard chair or bra strap, or a fall? Do you have any fever? Has it been there more than a week or so? Is it worsening? Do you have any shooting pain or weakness? The answer to these questions will help decide what the next step in diagnosis should be, or if it is ok to just wait and see if it resolves.