I am19 years old and was circumcised 3 days ago due to phimosis. After my surgery, I noticed the edge or ring around the head of my penis has very tiny white bumps all around it and it's very sensitive to the touch... so much so where if it touches the fa

Dr. Richard Roberts
Clinical Genetics

In brief: Pearlypenile papules

The tiny white bumps are called pearly penile papules, and are benign, and common in the corona of the glans of the uncircumcised.
Marked tenderness of the glans is very common after circumcision. Call your surgeon for his/her preferred care. Usually a gauze with vaseline is protective enough, but if swollen, I'd recommend a checkup.

In brief: Pearlypenile papules