How do I know if I have cancer in my lungs?

Pathology

In brief: See below

If you are a smoker, have family history of cancer, have cough, you should consult your doctor for a Chest CT.
It is highly unlikely that you have lung cancer. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: See below