Should I be concerned about breast cancer when I have milky draininge from my breasts (its not mastitis)? Multiple family members had breast cancer

Probably OK. If the drainage is milky (and not bloody or looking like fluid in a blister) it is probably ok, especially if you are pre-menopausal. You should probably see a breast speciialist to be sure. If your family history puts you at high enough risk, an MRI may be a better screening than mammography. Look up the gail model on the net to calculate your risk.
Worth checking out. Milky discharge is common and doesn't necessarily means you have breast cancer. It could be physiologic, side effects from medications or drugs, xs stimulation of the nipples, a pituitary tumor, pregnancy...See your doctor to have it evaluated for cause and of course, to rule out cancer. Good luck.