Had unprotected sex 2 days ago & my partner didn't ejaculate. Got my period today & also took emergency contraceptive pills. Am I safe from pregnancy?

Maybe. Pregnancy has been documented from unprotected exposure on any day of a woman's cycle, including during pregnancy.The erect penis leaks sperm continuously during intercourse, not just during ejaculation. EC may or may not be effective if given within a few days of exposure. You may not be pregnant now but without some form of protection you may be pretty soon.