For some reason, my nipples started to become sore and painful. Not tender but continuous pain. Could it be from sudden very cold weather? Thanks!

Not cold. The weather turning cold is not a likely cause of pain in the nipples. It is not feasible to provide a more meaningful opinion without examining you. If the pain persists beyond two weeks, it would be prudent to see a doctor for an evaluation. In the mean time, unless you already have big breasts, try wearing a padded bra. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.