When i drink tea with milk in it and nothing to eat my tongue immediately gets a white coating in it. Could i be allergic to milk?

Dr. Travis Titlow
Dentistry

In brief: Probably not

Some of the milk gets caught in the deep fissures on the tongue surface.
Particles of food, bacteria, and other things also get caught in the irregular surface. Brushing the tongue on a regular basis helps and also improves your taste sensation. The white tongue is not a sign or symptom of an allergy.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Harry Ringer
Dentistry

In brief: White coat

White usually isn't your typical allergic reaction sign.
I would see a dentist or doctor to evaluate. It may be related to the tea/milk, coincidental or nothing to worry about. If the white rubs off or goes right away it may just be a coating or reacting with something else on your tongue making it white. See the doctor.

In brief: White coat

In brief: Not a milk allergy

Milk will always cost your tongue.
Brush your tongue or use a tongue scraper after drinking.

In brief: Not a milk allergy

Milk will always cost your tongue.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian