Hi I've been getting headaches everyday at the same time (5-8pm) and it's weird to me that it happens. It goes away with medicine and it hurts bad. ?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Blood sugar?

A headache that occurs at the same time every day suggests that something in the environment is not right.
Keep a diary of when this happens, what and when you have eaten/drunk, other symptoms, whether there is anything unpleasant going on (like a commute), and what medicine you need to make it go away. If you can't figure out what is happening just before 5 PM, take the diary and see a provider.

In brief: Blood sugar?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Eric Weisman