I received 2 full body CT scans within 10 days of eachother. One was 31mSv, and one 21mSv. Will I get cancer from this?

There are. slight hypothetical risks associated with all xray exposures(you can calculate yours at xrayrisk.com), and almost everything else we do in life. The radiation risk is cumulative, so it doesn't really make a difference whether you had CTs 2 days apart, 2 weeks apart, or 2 years apart. In practical terms, the theoretical risk from 2 CTs is very very minimal.
Unlikely. You risk of getting cancer has not increased by a measurable amount due to CT scans over you risk that you had before the imagining studies. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.