I'm pregnant and stepped on a small piece of glass that contained lead paint. It punctured my foot. Should I be concerned about lead poisoning?

No. This chance exposure is unlikely to do anything beyond cause an infection at the site, or tetanus.If you cleaned the wound well and monitor the site for redness and swelling you are fine. If it starts looking bad see your doc.Lead toxicity is primarily do to inhaled lead dust or ingested material.Your doc can do a simple blood test if it would give you more peace of mind.