I've been having panic attacks, lower back pains in my spine and chest pains what do I do?

Evaluation. Unless you have thoroughly evaluated by a physician, there is no way to be certain that you have panic disorder. Chest pains can be caused by many illnesses including heartburn, heart attacks, pulmonary emboli, or inflamed ribs. If no regular physician, a visit to an urgent care or er may be the best first stop.
Panic attack & back. Not knowning all your medical problems it not an easy question to answer. However panic (anxiety) disorders due have an effect on skeletal muscle causing them to go into spasm. If you have a back injury of your spine where the nerves exiting the outlets of your spine is already tight, then anxiety will only make the pain worse. Experienced physicians can find good combinations to help both.