I've been having panic attacks, lower back pains in my spine and chest pains what do I do?

Dr. K. Olson

In brief: Evaluation

Unless you have thoroughly evaluated by a physician, there is no way to be certain that you have panic disorder.
Chest pains can be caused by many illnesses including heartburn, heart attacks, pulmonary emboli, or inflamed ribs. If no regular physician, a visit to an urgent care or er may be the best first stop.

In brief: Evaluation

Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Leonard Lado

In brief: Panic attack & back

Not knowning all your medical problems it not an easy question to answer. However panic (anxiety) disorders due have an effect on skeletal muscle causing them to go into spasm. If you have a back injury of your spine where the nerves exiting the outlets of your spine is already tight, then anxiety will only make the pain worse.
Experienced physicians can find good combinations to help both.

In brief: Panic attack & back

Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology