Pls can u advice me what are medications,used for nasal vestibulitis ?sometimes, septum bleeds,has white patches, tried bactroban without much benefit

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See ENT

If there is a permanent white patch which fails to heal and bleeds often, one needs to consider cancer.
I recommend that you contact an ENT ASAP. Be sure also that you are aiming your Nasonex away from the septum otherwise it will likely cause bleeding. Aiming nasal steroid at the septum theoretically may lead to monilial infection (transient white patches) although I have never seen it.

In brief: See ENT

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu