I'm 5 days late for my period I took home pregnancy test but cam negative I had cramps on my left lower abdomen feeling lyk period coming but then nop?

Repeat test. You may repeat the test. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. Menstrual irregularities are not uncommon and anovulatory cycle is a common cause. If you miss more than two periods it would be time to see your doctor. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time. You may consider implanted contraceptive or an IUD. Consult this site for more information on this topic. http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/menstruation/conditioninfo/Pages/causes.aspx Practice safe sex.