Blood pressure machine showed i had an irregular pulse 1/4 times. Been feeling weird all day (chest/throat). My cardiologist said my heart is healthy?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Use finger to check

Even sophisticated home BP monitors do not always capture (or "show") every beat--check your pulse with your index finger at the crease in your wrist near the base of your thumb (palm-side), or against the side of your neck.
Feel for how rhythmic it is or isn't. Also, occasional beat variability is not necessarily a bad thing, particularly in young. Be sure not overdoing stimulants / energy drinks.

In brief: Use finger to check

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology