I keep choking when I eat, because of a problem with my esophagus. The meds I take don't help any, can you help me?

Dysphagia. This could be dysphagia or something else. Depending on the specifics of your problem your doctor will send you for basic studies and perhaps refer you to a GI, ENT, speech pathologist, or Neurologist.