I have sciatic nerve pain but no back pain. I was picking up my son from his wheelchair and almost dropped him. I hit the top of my foot and the pain started. Also had bleeding under my skin and numbness on the bottom of my foot.

Be seen. I would not hesitate to be seen for it. As you mentioned, it could be a sciatica coming from an irritated nerve in the back, but it may also represent an injury to the foot as well.
Consult a physician. I'm not certain what your question is. This Q & A box is not designed for diagnosis and treatment. If you are concerned consider an online consultation with a Health Tap physician or see your physician.